It took me a few tries to record this… sorry if it’s disjointed and random. In this episode, I talk about:
– I’ve started a new job
– Campin’ in the Grampians, a mountain range in Victoria, Australia.
– My hatred towards the ‘bad’ air and my need for some more immunotherapy (or I’ll have to move back to the city as soon as I can).
– The guilt of calling in sick in the USA. (I’ve already taken a sick day because I can’t breathe.)
– I’ll be cutting down the number of episodes I do until I get some indication of who’s listening.
- Want to help support my podcast or website? Buy me a coffee!
- NOTE: This post uses the new web player so it might not function or look correctly. I’ll be working on it when I have time. (The default is to use the built-in browser media player. If you’d like to switch to the themed player, look at the preferences by clicking the menu button in the upper right, and change the themed player setting to ‘Yes’.)